|1. RCA Voyager||2. Zonko X11||3. Apple iPad 11 Pro|
Gaming is one of the most popular esports amongst the youth. The idea of gaming on your PC with expensive hardware or by the box under your T.V is outdated. Mobile gaming is on trend nowadays, and it is here to stay. The portability of the gaming phones and gaming tablets has attracted huge crowds. It has become very popular.
Many brands manufacture gaming tablets, which are different from each other and differ in their prices. It is often difficult to decide on which tablet to buy with so many options. In this article, we mention the features of different tablets in detail which will help you decide which tablet would suit you the best.
The Main Features You Must Look For In Every Gaming Tablet Are
1. The Screen Size
This depends on your needs. If you are a voracious reader or an artist and you love to draw and write, buying a bigger sized screen tablet would make sense. But, if you are looking for a basic tablet to do simple things then buy a smaller sized screen tablet.
2. Resolution Of The Screen
A high resolution screen is preferrable. Having a high resolution screen will give more clarity and tricks an untrained eye not to differentiate pixels. You will be able to see more details on the videos. It makes your viewing experience more enjoyable and nice. If you are planning to watch a lot of videos and movies, buy a tablet with high resolution display
3. Good Battery Life
You wouldn’t want to spend time charging your tablet every 2 hours. If you buy a tablet with good battery life, you can take it out during the day, make complete use of it without having to charge it in between. It will also help you do a lot more things.
4. Camera Quality
This depends on your requirements too. If you are a photographer or just into photography you will have to buy a camera which has good resolution.
5. The Display Quality
It must have high resolution and wide viewing angles.
Top 19 Best Gaming Tablets 2020
1. RCA Voyager
The RCA Voyager was launched on 6th of May, 2020 as a part of the Touch Series. This tablet comes in two variations. One with a seven inch display screen and the other with an eight inch display screen.
The RCA Voyager seems to be quite affordable falling under the “below $50 gaming tablets” category. It has 1 GB RAM, and offers a storage space of 16 GB. It uses a Quad Core processor. It works on the Android 7 Nougat Operating System. It has a dual camera, with a 169 pixel rear webcam.
The battery once charged, lasts upto 6 hours. You need an extra A battery for the device. The tablet has a micro SD slot, so you can extend the memory up to 128 GB. It also has a microUSB slot. It also supports bluetooth and WiFi.
The tablet runs apps from Google play store.
Pros of RCA
- It is a good product for the price.
- It has an amazing display quality
- It has a micro SD slot
- It has IPS screening for all angles
- The product is durable
- It is easy to carry around
Cons OF RCA
- It has a cheap built, not impressive at all.
- The apps load slowly and prone to crashing
- It has very less storage space, though extendable.
- It doesn’t feature a long lasting battery
Features of RCA Voyager
|6th of May, 2020|
A microSlot available
|Lasts upto 6 hours but drains quickly|
|Quad Core Processor|
7 inch display
|16 GB + 1G|
Upto 128 GB
Addressing One Of The Main Issues Of The RCA
One of the main problems that users have with the RCA tablet is that it crashes a lot and takes a lot of time for the apps to load. After few days of using the RCA, many notice is that the tablets shuts down and it is difficult to get it running again. If you have already purchased this tablet and experience the same problem, here are a few things you could do to restart your tablet.
1. Check your charger bricks and the charger cables – Most of the time, your charger brick might have stopped working or the cable might have broken apart so consider replacing them. You can also try using different charging adapters and charging cables. That might be the problem too.
2. Charge your tablet for at least thirty minutes, just to make sure that it has a little charge in the battery.
3. There is a small reset button on the back of the tablet. Press the reset button for a second. If it doesn’t turn on, give it a long press.
4. After this, try pressing the power button and switching it on.
5. You can also try to simultaneously switch on your tab while the charging cable is on. Hold the button for a long time with the USB cable connected, your screen might switch on.
6. If none of the above tricks work. You can try disconnecting the battery from the tablet by unscrewing the back cover of the tablet. Wear gloves for protecting before you disconnect the battery from the circuit board.
2. Zonko X11
Zonko X11 was launched earlier this year, on 8th January 2020. It falls under the category of “android computer tablet”. It supports Wifi and bluetooth 4.0 technology. It has a built-in GPS. It works on android 8.0 oreo and android 6 Marshmallow processor. It has a 10 inches display. It weighs 1.8 pounds. The CPU has a Quad Core processor which works at 1.3 GHz. It supports 3G too.
Zonko 11 has dual sim slots. The sim card can support both 2G and 3G networks. It supports both GSM and WCDMA. You can use a standard size SIM card. With a Quad Core 1.3 GHz processor, it offers good user experience, gives strong privacy protection. It has an expandable storage through micro SD slot. Unlike most tablets, it has a 3.5mm earphone jack.
It has three interfaces Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm earphone jack, micro SD slot, SIM Card Slot. It looks top notch with 10 inch display and 800×1280 resolution IPS Touch Screen.
The tablet has 16 GB of internal storage space, extendable upto 32 GB with a MicroSD card. It also offers 1 GB RAM which is not quite impressive but you can still use apps frequently and simultaneously.
The Main Features Of Zonko X11 Are
- dual sim card slot
- high performance with a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor.
- Multi-function- all the apps load fast and it has built in bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, dual cameras and micro SD card slot.
- Offers decent storage space.
The ZONKO X11 tablet features a 5 Megapixel rear camera and a 2 Megapixel front camera, which is impressive. You can use it to Skype call your family and friends.
It also offers a rechargeable 6000 mAh built-in battery. So it supports 4-6 hours for watching videos. Since the tablet is lightweight, it is easy to carry it around. It is portable, so you can use it anytime and anywhere.
Zonko offers good customer service, so if you have any problems you can contact the team. They will revert back in no time and solve the issue.
This tablet has already proved itself in the market and is quite popular amongst the kids and the adults. It is affordable and quite impressive for its price.
Summary of Zonko X11
Zonko X11 is affordable and a good bargain for its price. It offers cool features and is perfect for kids and adults too. It is a win-win situation for the customer in this case. Zonko is a tablet for everyone! It could have better storage capacity, but it gets your work done nevertheless.
3. Apple iPad 11 Pro
The Apple iPad 11 pro is the latest and the best performing iPad. The iPad 11 pro was announced on the fall of 2018. With a monstrous performance which competes which the likes of many laptops. It has an improved battery and app support. The iPad 11 was out for sale on the November of 2018.
The new and improved apple pencil is the icing on the top of the cake which makes navigation much easier. The iPad 11 pro comes with a thin bezels and aluminium frame , and comes in two colours the silver and space grey variants.
Features Of iPad 11 Pro
- iPad 11 pro comes without the classic apple home button which is inspired from the iPhone X and also follows its navigation gestures. The removal of home button gives a larger screen. The iPad unlocks through facial recognition , which also has been improved to give a faster response and can be unlocked from portrait and landscape.
- The iPad runs the IOS 12 and can be upgraded to IOS 13.1.2
- It uses the powerful A12X bionic chipset , which gives laptop caliber performance.
- The Display uses Liquid Retina display, as seen in the iPhone XR which is a type of LCD intended to be nearly as sharp and colourful as an OLED display. And has the resolution of 1668 x 2388.
- The iPad 11 pro is powered by a coat cored CPU and a 7 cored Apple GPU, with 4GB ram.
- It uses the Li-Po 7812 mAh battery.
- There are four speakers around the corners of the iPad , which gives a wider stereo sound.
- It comes with two HDR cameras with 12 MP back camera which records videos with 2160p @30/60 fps and 7 MP true depth front camera which records [email protected]
- It has the connectivity of Wifi 802.11, bluetooth 5.0 and supports 4G bandwidth
- 3.1 type C port , reversible connector and magnetic connector are the available USB ports
- The sensors which come are the facial recognition, gyro, barometer , proximity and accelerometer
- The iPad 11 pro comes in four variants the 64GB and the next storage size up is 256GB, followed by 512GB . Top of it all is the 1TB version, which falls under the range of $1500.
Summary Of iPad 11 Pro
The iPad 11 pro is a luxury tablet to own, and is expensive. Despite its price, it gives a premium and all powerful performance , which is to be considered. The USB type C doesn’t support flash drives and there is no headphone jack. The iPad is an expensive tech to buy and is a premium tech to own if one should afford it regardless is a powerful portable creative tool.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 was released on August of 2018. This revolutionary android tablet with 2 in 1 features of a tablet and a laptop. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 SM-T830 is the first of its kind . It can be used as a tablet and a laptop. The new DeX mode is highlight feature as this mode converts the android interface to a desktop interface.
The Tab has a slick full glass slab as it’s back with a metal frame. The removal of the fingerprint sensor and narrower bezels than the Tab S3 gives a larger screen display.
Features Of Samsung Galaxy S4
- The Tab S4 is 10.5 inches with a Super AMOLED display with 1600 x 2560 pixels resolution
- The Tab is run by the android 8.1 (Oreo) and can be updated to android 9.1 (pie)
- It comes with a powerful octa core, Snapdragon 835 chipset , Aderno 540 as it’s GPU
- Its has the best battery life yet for the Galaxy Tab series with Li-Po non- removable 7,300 mAh battery capacity and a fast charge (18W charger) availability which chargers the device 0 to 18% in 30 minutes
- There’s a 13MP camera on the back and an 8MP on the front. The rear camera records video in 4K and the front is at 1080p.
- It has 4 stereo speakers for its audio with 3.55mm jack
- The COMMS include Wi-Fi 802.11 , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and 3.1 type C USB , reversible connector , magnetic connector and a 4G Nano sim slot.
- The tab includes iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, proximity, compass sensors
- The phone comes in two colors namely grey and black and two models SM-T830 and SM-T835
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 comes in three variants (memory) the basic version 64 GB for $499 , 256 GB for $549 and is expandable upto 400GB
- The S pen comes along with the purchase of the Device but the keyboards are sold separately , when the keyword is attached the tab turns into DeX mode
Summary Of Samsung Galaxy S4
The Samsung Galaxy tab S4 is definitely a big upgrade from its predecessor tab S3 with better battery and bigger display and the DeX mode. The Tab S4 unlike other android tablets comes in a premium price.
Although the DeX mode is hit or miss , the entire concept was blissful but it’s still a work in progress as its non-touch user friendly and to compensate for this you’ll need to acquire the keyboard and a mouse to fully experience the DeX mode. Despite all that the biggest selling point of this device is it’s high end display and battery and is a great productivity tool.
5. Flying Tech Android Tablet
The Flying Tech android was launched earlier this year. It is easily portable and lightweight. The flying tech android has a lot of cool features. It comes with a 10.1 inch large screen and a resolution of 1280*800.
It has an upgraded Android Go 8.1 and runs on a powerful 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, which ensures that the tablet is running fast and smooth. It has no lagging problems, all the apps start up quickly after switching the tablet on. It also has amazing display quality and delivers a wonderful viewing experience.
It is slim, looks stylish and is a good replacement for laptops. Instead of carrying around a heavy laptop during your trips, you can just carry this tablet with you.
Features Of Flying Tech Android Tablet
- It runs on a powerful quad core processor which works at 1.3 GHz. This makes a huge difference, because unlike few tablets, this tablet ensures a fast and smooth performance. It delivers a stable performance.
- The Flying Tech tablet is equipped with a 6000 mAh battery. It comes along with the tablet, it is rechargeable. You can use the tablet for 5 hours straight without having to plug it in before that. Using mass apps, like game apps is likely to reduce the battery life.
- The tablet features a storage space of 16 GB and offers to expand it up to 128 GB with a micro SD card or a TF card. It has 1 GB RAM. The TF card is sold separately. You can store all your photos, videos and notes on the tablet.
- This tablet also supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 technology. So you can connect it anywhere on the go and enjoy the entertainment.
- The tablet has a dual sim slot feature too. It supports 3G network (WCDMA) and 2G (GSM). a standard sized sim will fit the slot.
- As mentioned before, one of the highlights is that, this tablet is an excellent replacement for your laptop. It is lightweight so it is easy to carry it around.
- The tablet has a 10.1 inch display with high resolution, so it delivers a wonderful viewing experience. Watching videos and movies on Flying Tech is a delight.
- It also offers a dual camera feature with 2 Megapixel and 5 Megapixel rear and front camera respectively. It is perfect to click photos and for video calls.
- It has a built-in GPS.
- It features a dual speaker.
Summary Of Flying Tech Android
Overall, the Flytech Android Tablet is one good tablet with many cool features. It delivers an amazing viewing experience. That feature makes this product popular. They have excellent customer service, so if you do have any problems you can contact them.
If you’re looking for a portable laptop replacement, this is a good option and you should definitely take it into consideration.
6. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The best android tablet in the market. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 was released on August of 2020. Making it the freshest android tablet in the market. The new Galaxy tab S6 is definitively the breakthrough the android tablets needed as the market is dominated by the iPad pros.
The Galaxy Tab S6 comes with a more slick and even thinner bezels than its predecessor with an all metal frame , which gives it a more modern day look and a better experience of the 10.5 inch screen.
The Galaxy Tab S6 includes the on-screen fingerprint sensor leaving it’s own trademark in the tablet industry.
Features Of Samsung Galaxy S6
- The Galaxy Tab S6 comes in 10.5 inches with a Super AMOLED display with 1600 x 2560 pixels resolution (16M)
- The Tab is run by the latest android 9.0 (pie) and One UI interface.
- It comes with a powerful octa core and a monster Snapdragon 855 chipset , Adreno 640 as it’s GPU which gives the ultimate gaming performance
- The Galaxy Tab S6 comes with Li-Po non- removable 7,040 mAh battery capacity and a fast charge (15W charger)
- The Tab S6 features dual main camera 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera on the back and an 8MP on the front. The rear camera records video in 4K and the front is at 1080p.
- It has 4 stereo speakers which are AKG tuned giving the finest audio. This time they have removed the audio jack
- The COMMS include Wi-Fi 802.11 , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and 3.1 type C USB , reversible connector , magnetic connector and a 4G Nano sim slot.
- The tab includes on-screen fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, proximity, compass sensors.
- There are two versions based on the COMMs the SM-T860(Wi-Fi) and the SM-T865(LTE)
- The new range of colours introduced for this device are the Mountain grey, Cloud blue and Rose blush.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 has two available variants,the base model 6GB RAM/128GB storage and the 8GB/256GB of storage. It also offers an expandable 1TB SD storage capacity.
- The most versatile tool which come along with the device being the S pen which gives endless creativity for its users
Summary Of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is definitely a powerhouse when it comes to android tablets with its excellent display and premium sound quality it’s the best android tablet money can buy and in addition to this the DeX software and the S pen makes it the crème de la crème of the Android tablets. But its expensive for an android tablet regardless it’s still cheaper than the ipad pros.
7. Zonko 10.1’’ Tablet
“Modern look and beautiful display” defines this tablet in its entirety. Zonko 10.1’’ tablet is an incredible product for its price. It is an excellent option for kids because it has good display quality and it comes with an eye protection feature. It is less harmful on the eyes.
It offers a robust battery performance too. It supports 3G network and Wifi connectivity. It has an incredible storage space. It has an IPS screen display and good viewing angle.
Your ordered package includes
- Zonko 10.1’’ tablet
- AC adapter
- USB Cable
- User Manual and guide.
Features Of Zonko 10.1’’
- It runs on a strong Quad Core 1.3 GHz processor, on one of the latest android operating systems, Android 6.0 marshmallow. It runs on Android 9.0 hardware platform. This ensures the smooth functioning of the tablet. All the apps load swiftly and this is the perfect choice for entertainment.
- It has a vast storage space of 32 GB and provides 2 GB RAM. you can use a micro SD card to extend the storage up to 128 GB. Storing your memories, pictures and videos is no longer a hassle.
- It has a dual camera functionality. It features a 5 Megapixel rear camera and a @ Megapixel front camera. You can click pictures and shoot videos too!
- It has built-in bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM radio, dual camera, sim slots and micro SD slots to meet all your needs
- The dual sim feature is very convenient. The slots fit standard sized sim cards each. It supports 3G network and 2G network globally.
- The screen at 10,1’’ display and a resolution of 1200*800 delivers a good viewing experience. It has a 178 degree viewing angle, which makes it very cool.
- The Zonko 10.1’’ tablet has a robust battery performance. It has a built-in 3.7 V 6000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It gives you around 6-8 hours of battery life. One unboxing the tablet, you’re advised to charge the battery up to 2-3 hours straight for the first time before switching it on.
- The tablet has is GMS (Google Mobile Services) tested. It provides privacy protection and security that not many tablets do. It keeps your data secure. The GMS test is a guarantee that the quality of the tablet is good.
- It weighs 1.76 pounds.
Summary Of Zonko 10.1’’
Zonko 10.1’’ inch is ultra slim and has a sleek look. The apps load quickly and there is no lagging issues at all. It also provides good battery life. It is cost effective and a good alternative for the mobile for kids. It has a screen protector mode too. It is lightweight and portable too. It is a good choice for a gaming tablet.
8. Vankyo MatrixPad Z10
Vankyo MatrixPad Z10 is an android tablet with 3 GB RAM. It runs on a quad core processor. It has dual cameras and a sharp display. It has very strong specks.
It has an aluminium body finish which gives it a premium look and makes it more durable.
The price is budget-friendly and provides more specifications at its price. It has dual speakers, giving a stereo sound effect. The resolution is at its highest, delivering a wonderful viewing experience. This tablet uses the liquid crystal display screen technology giving less glare and more brightness.
It comes with a large storage space capacity of 32 GB which can be extendable up to 128 GB.
Features Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z10
- High-quality display- This tablet has a 10.1’’ inch display with a resolution of 1920*1200 pixels. It has a clear and sharp display which helps it to display more details in videos.
- Vast storage space- the tablet offers a vast storage space of 32 GB which can be extendable up to 128 GB. The tablet has a micro SD card slot. You can store your memories, photos and videos on your tablet with no worries of running out of space.
- The tablet runs on a quad core processor, and uses the Android 9.0 Pie hardware platform. With an addition of 3 GB RAM, it empowers the tablet to run smoothly and has a very responsive touch screen. The apps load swiftly too.
- It has built-in GPS, supports BlueTooth and 5G WiFi technology.
- The Vankyo MatrixPad Z10 features a dual camera feature. It has a 13 Megapixel rear end auto focus camera and an HD quality front facing camera for video calling and taking selfies.
- The Accessories include a USB cable, adapter and a detailed instruction manual in several languages. A screen protector is already pasted on the screen stopping it from incurring any scratches and damages. A custom-made case is included in the package and has a stylish look.
- It has a solid construction. As mentioned before, the body of the tablet is made up of aluminium except in the ends which have plastic strips.
- It has a noticeably bigger bezels unlike the other tablets of the same range, but has a comfortable grip.
- It has a Mini HDMI port which is very rare but also convenient, and a standard sized headphone jack of 35mm.
- It is equipped with dual speakers of stereo standards.
- The tablet has wide and clear viewing angles. It has an up to date software which is impressive.
- It comes with a built-in google apps, and gives access to google play store
Summary Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z10
The Vankyo tablet is quite impressive. One of the strengths would be the construction quality. The screen quality is quite impressive for its price. The touchscreen and the user interface responsivity is above the mark. It is a perfect choice for casual uses like reading ebooks, browsing the web, streaming videos, etc. and as a family tablet.
9. Apple iPad 10.2’’
Apple introduced its seventh generation tablet on the 30th of september, 2020. It has a 10.2’’ display and supports apple pencil. It falls under the range of $350. It has a home button, Touch ID, lightning port. It runs on A10 processor.
It offers a lot of good features for its price. It offers support to apple pencil, apple arcade. It is a very interesting product.
Although there aren’t many changes from the last iPad and shares a lot of common features, it is still a good choice of a tablet. It has a storage space of 32 GB, comes at a reasonable price and offers a good battery life for an apple product. It runs on the old A10 processor which is not an improvement from its predecessor.
Features Of Apple iPad 10.2’’
- It has a big screen measuring 10.2’’ with retina display. It looks very attractive. It has more space to write and draw.
- It uses a standard LCD screen and is also equipped with an impressive multitasking screen. It has a resolution of 1620*2160.
- It has a smart connector which helps use the smart keyboard.
- It has a dual camera feature with 8 Megapixel back camera and a 1.2 Megapixel HD camera, that can be used for facetiming friends and family.
- It supports wireless bluetooth printing.
- It has a storage capacity of 32 GB which is expandable to 128 GB.
- You get around 10 hours of battery life.
- It still has speakers, Touch ID, headphone jack, lightning port.
- It supports Wifi. It is a cellular model, so you can insert a sim card and use this iPad.
- It has 3 GB RAM that helps the multitasking feature. It really helps the device to perform faster, if not, better. It also has iPadOs, so the 1 GB rise helps the performance.
- It has bigger bezels but it matches with its price. It gives you more grip.
Summary Of Apple iPad 10.2’’
It is a perfect device for school, colleges and kids. It is the best option for people who need a basic tablet. It is budget friendly too. It is going to be reliable for years to come.
It is one of the most affordable iPads you can buy now.
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1’’
It has a lot of changes in its design from its predecessor. It has very thin bezels around the edges, so it gives maximum space for the display. It is equipped with Dolby Atmos speakers which has good sound effects.
It comes in three variants 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB. There is ample space for storage of pictures, videos and memories. You don’t have to worry about running out of space soon.
This tablet is made of metal and this gives a rich look. It is not as thin as you would expect a tablet to be and it weighs 480 grams.
Features Of Samsung Tab A 10.1’’
- It has thin bezels, so it gives maximum space for the screen. The display screen is 10.1’’ inches wide, it has a full HD view.
- It has amazing speakers with good clarity. It is equipped with 2 stereo Dolby Atmos speakers.
- It has dual cameras. A 5 megapixel front camera and an 8 megapixel back camera which takes decent pictures. You can video call friends and family.
- The view angles are wide and stable.
- It runs on Android 9 Pie operating system. It features a 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB storage devices with 2 GB RAM or 3 GB RAM.
- There is a feature called digital well-being. This features helps you keep your screen time in check.
- There is a kid’s mode you can activate too.
- It also has a multi-tasking feature.
- It has a battery capacity of 6150 mAh. It has a run time of 10 hours and 30 minutes. It can also accommodate a keyboard.
- As mentioned before, the tablet weighs 480 grams. It is lightweight so you can carry it around without any hassle.
- It has a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The Wifi connectivity is very strong and it has good range.
- It has a USB port too.
Summary Of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1’’
Overall, it is a very impressive tablet. It has a solid design. The performance is very good for its price. The pricing is fair. It is perfect for kids who love to play games and light gaming. It is a great deal.
There is no flash for the camera. The screen has full HD display which delivers a beautiful viewing experience. It is easily portable too, so you can carry it around during your trips and it occupies less space.
11. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0’’
The Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’ has a sleek design and seems to be comfortable to hold on to. It was released on July 29th, 2020. It gives you a good browsing and streaming experience with its HD display. You can use it for hours straight without having to charge it because Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’ has a long lasting battery.
This tablet has 32 GB of built-in storage. You have ample amount of space to store all your files, images and videos. It also provides 3 months of free YouTube Red.
It has Bixby Home which helps you run your daily activities and your home without any hassle.
Features Of Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’
- Samsung Galaxy a 8.0’’ has capacious storage space of 32 GB built-in storage. It comes with a microSD card slot. You can extend the storage up to 128 GB. The SD card is not included with the package, it is sold separately.
- It provides a 6150 mAh battery. The long lasting battery allows you to do more activities than usual. It provides up to 14 hours of battery after charging it once. You can keep streaming videos, playing games without stopping to recharge for 14 hours.
- It runs on android 9.0 Pie operating system which helps open apps and games quickly.
- It is powered by an Octa core- a Quad core, Cortex A7s, Hexa Core, Cortex A53 which improves the overall performance of the tablet drastically.
- It comes with a 2 GB RAM which enhances the user experience.
- You can manage your day with Bixby Home. Your schedule, weather and news is just a swipe away.
- Timeless entertainment with Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’. It gives you 3 months of YouTube Red free. The Samsung’s kid-friendly apps gives good content and entertainment for kids.
- The package includes the 8.0’’ tablet, USB C-type charger and a detailed user manual.
- It has a sleek metal frame.
- It features of dual camera, with 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera. The front camera makes you look better during video calls.
Summary Of Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’
The screen of Samsung Galaxy A 8.0’’ has a wide screen ratio which makes it very enjoyable to watch videos on. The small size of this tablet makes it easy to carry it around. The features on this tablet are good and makes it worth it for its price.
12. Hooko Tablet 10.1’’
It has a brilliant display. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo Go hardware platform. It has a 1.5 GHz processor. It supports WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology. It provides dual cameras and has built-in GPS, Bluetooth, OTG and FM Radio.
It provides a 6000 mAh battery and 16 GB built-in storage.
Features Of Hooko Tablet 10.1”
- It runs on Android 8.1 Go operating system packed with 1.5 GHz Quad core processor. This ensures that the tablet runs smoothly
- It comes with a built-in storage of 16 GB and provides a 1 GB RAM. The storage can be extended up to 128 GB with an SD card. You can store all your files on the tablet.
- The tablet weighs around 1.6 pounds, so it is easily portable.
- The screen has a resolution of 1280*800.
- It has 3 interfaces : a 5 pin micro USB of 2.0 speed, 3.5 mm earphone jack and a microSD card slot.
- It provides dual speakers which deliver good sound quality.
- It features a dual camera. It has 5 MP back camera and 2 MP front camera which can be used for video calling.
- The Hooko Tablet 10.1’’ is equipped with a 6000 mAh battery. It has a good battery life.
- They provide good customer care service. If there is any problem you encounter with, make sure to contact them through amazon. They will revert back to you.
- The package includes- the 10.1” Hooko Tablet, a USB cable, an OTG cable, a charger and a user manual.
Summary Of Honko Tablet 10.1”
The display of the Hooko tablet is pretty impressive with a resolution of 1280*800. It has a good battery life which would last upto 6 hours minimum. Although it has 1 GB RAM, it gets the required work done.
If you’re looking for a very basic model of a tablet, just get the simple things done, then, this would be a perfect choice. This is affordable too. It is a good gift option for kids.
13. Fire 7 Kids Edition
It has many cool features like access to unlimited Amazon FreeTime for free. It has parental controls, so you can easily set up the parenting control and keep the content in check for the kids.
Kids from age 3 to 12 can use this tablet. The kid-proof case comes in 3 vibrant colours, blue, pink and purple. It looks attractive and kids would definitely be interested in them. It has a good battery life too.
Features Of Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet
- This tablet has a 7” screen display but does not provide an HD display. It offers a resolution of 1024*600 pixels at 171 ppi.
- It weighs 456 grams so it is easy for the kids to hold and carry around.
- It is built for kids. It has a kids-safe case and has a built-in stand which makes it easy to prop it up. There is a 2 year warranty too. So if the tablet breaks or has any problem, you can return it. They will replace it and send it back without any problem.
- It has a micro-B USB port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- It has 16 GB of built-in storage and 1 GB RAM.
- It has easy parental controls. You can filter through the content, add apps, set educational targets and set screen timers easily. There is a lot of kid-friendly content on it and kids are going to love it.
- It gives up to 7 hours of use time.
- It takes around four hours to charge completely.
- It has dual cameras with 2 MP each which is perfect for kids.
- It runs on 1.3 GHz Quad core processor.
Summary Of Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet
You get a lot for its price. Finding the perfect tablet for is not an easy task but, It’s safe to say Fire 7 is the most affordable and a good tablet for the kids. It is durable, a built-in stand. It gives you access to thousands of books, games and kid-friendly content. It provides unlimited Amazon FreeTime for free and has a lot of audible books too.
It is great to keep the kids entertained during car trips. It is also one of the innovative ways to educate kids. You can easily set targets, filter the content and keep a track on their screen time. It is affordable and a great choice for kids!
14. Vankyo MatrixPad Z1
The Vankyo MatrixPad Z1 was released on 19th of March, 2020. At 7”, it provides cool features. “Light and Versatile” defines this tablet. It weighs 0.55 pounds so it extremely easy to carry it around. You can put it in your pocket on the go.
It has a 2500 mAh battery. It is fast and powerful as it runs on the Android Go 8.1 operating system. It has a crisp IPS display.
It has a feature called “Eye health” which automatically adjusts the screen when you’re reading. It offers 32 GB of onboard memory which can be extended.
Features Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z1
- It has a screen resolution of 1024*600 and a 7” screen. It has a crisp display with IPS and wide viewing angles.
- It has thick bezels on the screen.
- It runs on a 64-bit Quad Core processor at 1.5 GHz which is power-packed and allows you to open apps swiftly.
- It has a built-in storage of 32 GB that is expandable through a microSD card up to 128 GB. You can store a lot of pictures, videos, files and books on your tablet. It has 1 GB RAM which can be improved but it is good for its price.
- It has a feature called “Eye health” which automatically adjusts the screen when you’re reading. It automatically adjusts your screen brightness and backlight to give you a good reading experience.
- It provides a 2500 mAh which is not a lot of battery life.
- It has 178 degree viewing angle which gives you a crisp display.
- Google assistant is built-in. So, it is easy to control your day and get on the spot answers. It helps you to get your work done faster.
- It features a dual camera- a 2 MP back and front camera. You can click the pictures whenever you feel inspired to do so. The 2 MP front camera enhances the better side of your face during video calls
- It feels spectacular to hold. It has a very slim body and lightweight so it is easily portable.
- It is very easy to set up when you receive it and you have a user manual to guide you through it.
Summary Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z1
It is a perfect little tablet for you if you need the basic things. It gives you all the features and works well for its price. It is highly reliable for a basic tablet.
15. Vankyo Matrix Pad Z4
The Vankyo Matrix Pad Z4 is a strong contestant in the budget end of the market. With a large and beautiful screen the Matrix pad is a pretty good device for, but not limited to, multimedia. It falls mostly in the value for money category and becomes a handy auxiliary device.
Features Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
- The Matrix pad Z4 comes with 10 inches of screen real estate, on an IPS display. IPS displays are well known for their sharp colors, quick refresh rates and color accuracy.
- To top that, the tablet gives a flexible viewing angle of up to 178°. With a max screen resolution of 1280×800, the Matrix pad is a ready-HD display and let’s you watch content in crisp clarity.
- It uses a Rockchip Quad-Core processor with 2GB RAM, that lets you get through mild multitasking with ease. Its GPU however is a MALI-G31 and provides a high quality gaming experience, on a large screen.
- It has 32GB of onboard storage, which can be expanded upto 128GB with an SD card, giving you more space to save what you love.
- Its 4500 mAh Li-Po battery makes using the tablet a pleasure giving 7 – 8 hours of screen on time, letting you stay disconnected from the wall for longer.
- Its 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera, truly let you capture the moment.
- The built-in Google Assistant makes using the device a whole lot easier and makes browsing the internet hassle free.
- The tablet runs on Android 9.0 Pie and its Native Android OS format makes using it a piece of cake.
- Its dual rear firing speakers can get decently loud giving an amazing experience for multimedia applications.
- Its plastic body makes it really light weight, but makes it feel rather flimsy and becomes a fingerprint magnet.
- It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11bgn connectivity. It also comes with a USB 2.0 port providing extra flexibility.
Summary Of Vankyo MatrixPad Z4
The Matrix Pad Z4, at a price of $100, is a well rounded device. Although it boasts rather excellent specs it goes lacking with the processor. The device, albeit is amazing for multimedia, is all that it is best at. Using the tablet requires a great deal of patience due to its sub par processor, which can mildly heat up your device. All in all this tablet is best a portable TV rather a productivity device.
16. Amazon Fire 7
The Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, being the best tablet under 50$, is quite inexpensive. It has a standard headphone jack and houses a microSD card slot expandable up to 512GB. This 2020 edition boasts an upgraded processor and adds support for hands-free Alexa.
Amazon Prime members can access the best of free TV shows, movies and games included with their annual subscription.
Features Of Amazon Fire 7
- It comes with a 7″ IPS display. It also boasts a 16 or 32 GB of internal storage which can be further extended up to 512GB with microSD.
- It comes with a faster 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB of RAM.
- It lasts up to 7 hours of reading, web browsing, watching videos and listening to videos, with a complete charge time of 4 hours.
- Sporting a 3.5mm stereo jack and integrated speakers on the top, it looks quite classy, while also boasting a spectrum of colors to choose from: Black, Twilight Blue, Plum and Sage.
- The VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire tablet features for users who are blind or visually impaired using text-to-speech or a connected refreshable braille display.
- Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Fire tablets also include accessibility settings for Closed Captioning, Font Size, High Contrast Text, Color Inversion, Color Correction, and Convert Stereo to Mono audio.
- Includes a 90-day Limited Warranty with service included. Optional 1-Year, 2-Year and 3-Year Extended Warranty available for U.S. customers which are sold separately.
- The box includes The Fire 7 tablet, a USB 2.0 cable, a 5W power adapter, and Quick Start Guide
Summary Of Amazon Fire 7
To sum up my review, this is the basic Amazon Fire 7 tablet. No bells and whistles, but it does the job. Limitations include sound quality, volume, quality, and potential issues with MicroSD Card access, and basic app store.
Updates worth noting in this version include the new color options, a slight decrease in weight, increase in storage (internal and external), slightly faster processor, slightly improved cameras, and a slight decrease in battery life (though this might be a more accurate representation of the life of the battery).
The bottom line is that if you are looking to get a super affordable tablet that is well-rated, small, lightweight, and can complete most of the basic and some intermediate tasks along with basic entertainment, then this Fire tablet is the way to go.
17. Apple iPad Pro 12.9 “
The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch , is the tech giants’ latest and best offer at their most expensive price. Introduced in 2020, the device is as powerful as a laptop, based on how you define one. It is a beast and would perform as a best gaming tablet yet.
The iPad Pro is a fantastic device. The iPad 12.9” is a sleek device with the dimension of 12.9” liquid retina display. It has very thin bezels and comes in three colors – Gold, Space Gray and Silver.
Features Of iPad 12.9”
- iPad 12.9 in., does not come with the classic apple home button, but uses FaceID which doubles as a biometric security.
- The iPad runs on12X bionic, giving it a boost of power and it has a neutral engine that handles 5 trillion operations in a second. It is the most powerful chip apple has made yet.
- Accompanied with iOS 13 and Split Screen features as usual, the iPad becomes an absolute productivity beast.
- It has an upgraded 3GB RAM which is a bump from the 2GB used previously on the iPad 9.7 inch.
- The Display is a 12.9 inch Retina Display. To paraphrase Apple, the Retina display is an LCD panel which has been upgraded to show picture quality so sharp that the untrained eye wouldn’t be able to see the pixels.
- It gets up to 10 hours of battery life on video playback or web surfing, and the device supports fast charging although it does not come with a higher rated charger.
- It provides stereo speakers, for crystal clear sound and can get decent volumes.
- It comes with a single 12 MP rear camera and a single 7 MP true depth focusing forward facing selfie camera. Both support HD photography. It records a 4K video at 30 fps and 60 fps.
- It has the connectivity of Wifi 802.11ac ,bluetooth 5.0 and supports 4G bandwidth.
- It can also connect to the smart keyboard and the apple pencil which are both sold separately.
- It uses a lightning connector and magnetic connector are the available ports.
- It supports Apple pencil (generation 2). It responds to your touch specifically.
- The iPad 12.9 inch has various options and let’s you customize between Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi with cellular connectivity.
- It comes in 3 variants at different prices, a 64 GB ,512 GB and 1 TB internal storage and the three color options.
- The screen has been completely redesigned and has an end-to-end display.
- It has intuitive gestures which makes it very easy to use and fun.
- It uses a C-type charger.
Summary Of Apple iPad 12.9”
The iPad 12.9 inch is a luxury product at an expensive price point. It’s a remarkable piece of technology that can perform everything. It is a total beast and the best gaming tablet there is. It’s a handy productivity tool and it at par and even better than certain laptops.
This iPad is a benchmark in the history of Apple and has revolutionised the tablet industry. This piece of glass gets everything you want done and more. If you have the money, it is definitely worth the buy.
18. Fire Tablet 8 Kids
The Fire Tablet 8 Kids is a one-of-a-kind tablet as it is specially designed for Kid’s uses. It comes with its unique features which makes it extremely child friendly and efficiently powerful at the same time.
A few of the unique features offered to the users are a Kid-Proof Case, a 2-year
worry-free guarantee and up to 10 hours of reading, browsing the web, video watching, and listening to music.
Other common features include 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, 8” vibrant display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 32 GB internal storage.
Features Of Fire Tablet 8 KIds
- Let’s discuss the features of this device in detail.
- The Fire Tablet 8 Kids features a Kid-Proof Case, designed to protect the device from minor drops and mishandlings. The case also features a perfect fit in hands, which is an important feature which makes it all the more child friendly. The case also comes with a built-in stand so that it can be used hands-free.
- Besides that, Fire Kids Edition includes a 2-year worry-free guarantee, according to which the device will be repaired for free if it happens to break within a period of 2 years.
- Another unique feature offered by the device to make it more child-friendly is the Amazon FreeTime Unlimited package. This subscription offers over 20,000 books, TV shows, movies and a wide range of apps and games for kids of the age group 3-12 years.
- Besides that, Amazon FreeTime Unlimited includes hundreds of child-friendly and hand-curated Spanish- language books, apps, videos, games and audiobooks. A few popular characters, and brands include Dora, Diego, Frozen, Sonic the Hedgehog, Nickelodeon and Disney.
- The package offers the option to set Age Filters to ensure that the kids access age-
- appropriate content. Parents are allowed to manage, add or remove content from kids’
- profiles to get access to a wide range of apps and games like Netflix and Minecraft. Parents are also offered options like limiting screen time, setting of educational goals and curfews, and managing content for up to 4 child profiles with easy-access parental controls.
Other features and details include:
- Savings of $124 on Fire HD 8 tablet, 1 year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a kid-proof
- Case, when compared to purchasing them separately.
- A child friendly, full featured Fire HD 8 tablet featuring a 8” vibrant HD touchscreen display,
- 1280 x 800 resolution at 189 ppi, HD video playback, with IPS(in-plane switching) technology
- Advanced polarizing filter, 32 GB inernal storage, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, up to
- 10 hours of battery life, 1.5 GB of RAM, a microSD card for 400 GB of expandable storage.
Summary Of Fire Tablet 8 KIds
Thus the Fire Tablet 8 Kids comes with the above listed ideal features which make it very efficient and child friendly.
19. Fire 8 HD Tablet
It is fast and responsive, has an amazing battery life, capacious storage space to store all your memories. You can always stay connected on the go as it supports Wifi.
It runs on Quad Core 1.3 GHz and provides 1.5 GB RAM. With hands-free Alexa, everything is made easy and simple. Everything is just a single command away. It great for the entire family. It is designed for entertainment. You can watch as many videos you want, you can play games, read books and listen to music.
Features Of Fire 8 HD
- It offers double the RAM of Fire 7. You can enjoy using your phone and multi-tasking now that it runs on a 1.3 GHz Quad core processor.
- It has a vibrant 8” HD display with a resolution of 1280*800. It has a stunning IPS installed in it with LCD display, so you enjoy videos with ultra clarity and less glare.
- You store a huge amount of photos and videos without having to worry about deleting the old ones. It comes with a built-in storage of 16 GB but it is expandable up to 400 GB with a micro SD card.
- You get free unlimited cloud storage by Amazon too.
- It features a 2 MP rear camera to click pictures with.
- It gives up to 10 hours of battery performance. You don’t have to carry the charger along with you once you’ve charged it completely.
- The fire 8 has been designed it such a way that it is durable. It is more durable than the tablets that cost more than this, which is quite impressive.
Summary Of Fire 8 HD
Fire 8 HD is a little upgrade from the Fire 7. If you’re looking for a tablet with good resolution and long lasting battery life, this is a tablet for you.