Dare 2014 is finished - follow us on Facebook or Twitter to be kept informed of Dare 2015!
Do you have questions?
The Dare Team are here to answer any questions about the competition. Just visit our Facebook page and leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to answer anything you are unsure about!
|Key dates of Dare 2014
Read these pages to find out howtoapply to Dare.
- Get a team of five with a mix of programmers, artists and audio.
- On the application form you must include a link to a video pitch of your concept to the judging panel - this should be on a publicy accessiblesite such as YouTube.
- Game idea must be especially created for Dare to be Digital, not from your Uni course work or taken from other competitions.
- Teams from outwith the UK are welcome to apply.
- Dare runs from June to August.
- Dare ProtoPlay will take place in August immediately after the development period of Dare to be Digital.