Do you have questions?
The Dare Team are here to answer any questions about the competition. Just visit our Facebook page and leave a message or email us at email@example.com, we will be happy to answer anything you are unsure about!
|Key dates of Dare 2014
Read these pages to find out howtoapply to Dare.
- Get a team of five with a mix of programmers, artists and audio.
- On the application form you must include a link to a video pitch of your concept to the judging panel - this should be on a publicy accessiblesite such as YouTube.
- Game idea must be especially created for Dare to be Digital, not from your Uni course work or taken from other competitions.
- Teams from outwith the UK are welcome to apply.
- Dare runs from June to August.
- Dare ProtoPlay will take place in August immediately after the development period of Dare to be Digital.